F A Q's
How Do I...
|CW Net Listing Project|
Here are links to the listed nets we have so far. These documents are in .pdf format and you must have Adobe Acrobat reader to view them. You can "right mouse click" on each link to save them to your computer for viewing later.
Net Lists UPDATED Sept 21, 2012
High Speed CW Nets (fastnet.pdf)
Slow Speed CW Nets (slownet.pdf)
The ARRL used to list Slow-Speed Nets in their net directory book, but has discontinued compiling this information. To fill this void, FISTS is compiling a list of slow-speed and high-speed (25 WPM+) nets. Philip Kroth, KA2QIK, is heading up this formidable task and needs your help to make this list comprehensive and up-to-date.
Please write to Philip with the following information:
* Net Name
* Coverage Area: i.e. location or area the net typically serves.
* Primary Purpose: i.e. ARES, Traffic, Code Practice, Weather, etc.
* Affiliated with the National Traffic System: Yes/No
* Net Manager's Callsign:
* Callsign and contact infomation of station submitting information:
* Is this a Slow-Speed or a High-Speed Net?
* Net Frequency:
* Time the net meets (specify UTC (winter) AND Local time):
* Days of the week the net meets: (See the following for the preferred format and don't forget to specify UTC or local date.)
M = Monday
T = Tuesday
W = Wednesday
Th = Thursday
F = Friday
S = Saturday
Sn = Sunday
Dy = Daily
When Needed = net meets when needed
Monthly Period Definitions
1 = 1st appearing day of that month
2 = 2nd appearing day of that month
3 = 3rd appearing day of that month
4 = 4th appearing day of that month
5 = 5th appearing day of that month
alt = net meets every other week
continuous = net is continually activated
MWF = Net meets every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
MTWThF = Net meets Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
1, 3, 5 W = Net meets every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Wednesday of the month
Send info to:
Phil Kroth, KA2QIK/7
11212 Carmel Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122
or via email